Muck Boots deal, where is one?

JonS

WKR
Wasn’t there a deal on muck boots? Can’t seem to find it and think I want a pair.
Size 13, slip on, some insulation could be nice.
Thanks
Jon

Wheels

WKR
Not sure where you live, but Rural King has their Mucks cheap in the stores, bought some Arctic Pros for $99.

OP
JonS

JonS

WKR
I’m in Erie, CO, but not afraid of online purchase. Thanks. I’ll check out rural king

I just got a lacrosse set of the slip on neoprene boots for 49 on clearance at academy sports about a week ago. Lucky size 13 as well.

OP
JonS

JonS

WKR
Where’d you find them Spence? I checked online and didn’t see those? I’d be glad to call a store and see if any are in stock. Thanks

Rogers Sporting Goods has some knee boots on sale. $100 Mucks and cheaper for their own branded ones.

I found them at my local ones in Houston. Bought 2 pairs, on for me and a buddy. They had about 10 pairs or so in clearance rack.

OP
JonS

JonS

WKR
Just ordered a pair from northwoods outlet. That is what I was thinking of, wish I'd had them last week when I was shoveling in my ultimate snow shoes, crocs. Any snow that gets in, just runs right out.
Thanks all for the leads

bobr1

WKR
Not sure if you are military but they give 25% off for active duty and family members. But I'd also just look for local stores that carry them and signup for discounts, most will have fairly good discounts going into the summer.

JGTWI

WKR
Classified Approved
How do these run? I’m usually a 10.5 in most shoes- are they TTS?

They are pretty much TTS. You’d likely be good with an 11.

I wear a size 9 shoe but like to size up to a 10 in mucks cause I’ll wear a thick wool sock, and I think that the bit of extra room helps with the air flow/warmth in the boot.