Mule Deer Bucks Down...and a wolf

OP
270quest

270quest

WKR
139 scenar is the best, most reliable, accuracte killing bullet I have ever played with...It did awesome the last couple years at 2800 FPS out of the creed - it does even mo better at 3050 out of the PRC.

K

Kootenay Hunter

Awesome trip, great write up, thanks for smoking the wolf!

Olyhunter

FNG
Wow, great trip!! Good on your boy, two in a row!! And an awesome first buck for the other!! You made the right decision, congrats!!

Your the man for letting that kid shoot that buck. I'm sure both of you will never forget that.

Tjwood7

FNG
Wow, takes a good person to let that kid shoot that deer. Congrats on an awesome trip and story.

Agustas

FNG
Have a mule deer hunt next fall in Idaho. Never hunted there. Outfitter suggest we get a wolf tag...we did !

Travis907

WKR
Awesome story and way to let that youngster shoot that beautiful big buck and I’m sure that adrenaline rush hooked him for life! Idaho has some great animals...congrats again this season you will also remember for life!

backstraps01

Lil-Rokslider
My hat's off to you! Great job congrats to all the killers, especially your son and the young man with the monster you located!!!
Here is to hoping nothing but the best for your chase of the 200" next season

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
How excellent. Hope you guys get a pile more wolves out if there to give those deer a better chance.