Mule Deer Bucks Down...and a wolf

Zew

FNG
Tough choice, but I reckon you made the right one giving the kid the opportunity to squeeze the trigger first! Kudos!

Sherlock

FNG
Nice to be able to take out some wolves as a target of opportunity. Our wolf hunt here in Minnesota has been held up in the courts for years 👎

JJB

FNG
The best part of hunting is seeing your kids harvest their first animal

What an awesome story. Seems to be a lot of selfish hunters out there and what you did letting that young man shoot that huge buck in your honey hole is really unbelievable! I used to think Idaho was too far to drive for mule deer but now you got me thinking! 🤔

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
pretty dang unselfish to let that young man have the first shot. I hope you reap what you sow!

OP
270quest

270quest

WKR
We have been very fortunate to kill some good bucks the last few years...I know were they live, I’m sure I’ll find another or two... 😉(side note, the snow buck was my sons first ever deer last year and watching him smoke it was the crown jewel of my hunting career so far)

bluemtn55

FNG
We have been very fortunate to kill some good bucks the last few years...I know were they live, I’m sure I’ll find another or two... 😉(side note, the snow buck was my sons first ever deer last year and watching him smoke it was the crown jewel of my hunting career so far)

As it should be.

(side note, the snow buck was my sons first ever deer last year and watching him smoke it was the crown jewel of my hunting career so far)
great job! i got my first little one due in may and thats what im looking forward to the most. making memories with him in the woods.