Mule Deer Collection

MattEastman

We need to get some more threads going on mule deer. Lets see some of your collections. As for myself, I think about mule deer 365 days a year and my wife thinks Im crazy......she is probably right. I'll start first. Here are some of my best bucks durning the last 6 years.

Attachments

OP
M

MattEastman

And my 2011 high country buck. These other pics are pics in which I helped others out. The one is with my Brother In Law Nate, and the last two pics are with my dad on a high country buck I helped him out with. The one with my dad is one of my most memorable hunts because I got to repay the favor to my old man who taught me so much as a youngster. We both were in tears and lots of high fives and hugs on that hunt.

Attachments

Last edited:

weaver

Got my first muley this year in S Dakota. . I love chasin mulies!

Last edited:

weaver

Only pic I have of my muley.

Last edited:
OP
M

MattEastman

Thanks guys. Maybe I will become deadly with the bow like you have Bobby! I might have to go back to a compound again. Those muleys have owned me with the recurve so far haha. Nice buck Justin. A deer with a bow is a huge accomplishment for sure!

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Allright, here is one from a few years back, but if you want to see any more, you are going to have to buy me dinner and a movie first!