Mule Deer Head Stolen Off Mtn

I grew up in Alaska, where the head and antlers have to come out of the field after all the meat has been salvaged. After moving to Colorado, I assumed that rule was the same (it isn't). When I shot my biggest mulie, I stashed my spent brass deep in the throat of the deer, and left a note asking people not to steal it before I came back for it. I figured the brass would clear up any questions if I saw someone else with the head in their camp. Damn shame someone would have the audacity to steal this out of someone's camp. Hopefully they are caught and run out of town on a rail.

I grew up in Alaska, where the head and antlers have to come out of the field after all the meat has been salvaged. After moving to Colorado, I assumed that rule was the same (it isn't). When I shot my biggest mulie, I stashed my spent brass deep in the throat of the deer, and left a note asking people not to steal it before I came back for it. I figured the brass would clear up any questions if I saw someone else with the head in their camp. Damn shame someone would have the audacity to steal this out of someone's camp. Hopefully they are caught and run out of town on a rail.
I always tear a dollar bill in half and shove it into the back of the mouth. Easy to match the halves up for the warden if necessary.

Says he didn’t see bear tracks, but did he see boot tracks? Seems odd. Unless the alleged thief is a taxidermist or skips to euro mount, it should wind up at some taxi.

CorbLand

WKR
I always tear a dollar bill in half and shove it into the back of the mouth. Easy to match the halves up for the warden if necessary.
It would be epic if you did this, they match it up, give you your animal back then hand you a citation for defacing US currency.

Do I think it would happen? No but it would be funny if it did.

sndmn11

WKR
@Gunnersdad49 @SoloWilderness you guys didn't watch the OJ trial?

You guys are cramming brass and pure American dollars in animals, and all you need is some BOAL DNA in your possession.

@Nickofthewoods can you do me up a Jurassic Park DNA memer or potentially something with Judge Ito/Johnnie Cochran/Marcia Clark DNA one. If none of those are possible, I would settle for Maury announcing someone is not the BOAL owner.

Sonofa I don't even know how to GIF adequately.

Old-Cat

Lil-Rokslider
Dang, that’s low down.

That’s a pretty darn unique rack. You have to wonder if it’s a tree hugger instead of a hunter.
Would a hunter be so stupid to think they could claim an animal of that caliber and have no one question them?

If anyone would have continued reading they would have learned that local LEOs already had an incident with the thief. They just didn't thoroughly question him about BOALs. He heard BOWL and wanted to start smokin one. Watch a couple episodes of Murder She Wrote and you'd learn all you need to know to solve this case.

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2022/0...rops-meth-pipe-in-wyoming-game-wardens-truck/

Now back to the memes.