Mule Deer success thread.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bo those are some great look in looking bucks impressive way to make the most out of a trip. Congratulations

trkyslr

WKR
Five days later, I arrowed this AZ desert muley at 25 yards on my 2014 tag:

Awesome roy and congrats again! You should really consider getting serious about bowhunting muleys you may be on to something ;-)

Bigolmuley

Lil-Rokslider
[/ATTACH]image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgDrew a great tag in NV. Tough hunt, hardly any deer in the desert. But found a good one.

Great deer Roy as always.

160s buck I shot at 20 yds. Bedded him at 8ish and sat on him all day until last light. Called him away from 9 does with my mouth. Took about 25 minutes, but he had enough and left the does rubbing trees the whole way to me. Down in 10 yds

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 226

Juan_ID

WKR
Here's a few pics from our 2013 season... My best buck to date taken on a general season rifle hunt, and my wife's first ever buck taken from a controlled hunt. Her buck was/is the highlight of my short hunting "career!" Also a couple pics of the man I have to thank for introducing me to hunting way back when, and the best hunting partner a guy could ever ask for, my gramps! First pic with his very first archery animal at 65 years old and a couple others of him helping with the packout!!

P1000023.JPG

2013 Colorado 3rd Rifle Season