Mule Deer Teeth

huntnful

WKR
Getting ready to send these Muley teeth off to get aged. The differences are just so awesome. These are all mature bucks I took this year. On the left is a buck from Montana, the middle is a buck from California and on the right was a HUGE bodied buck from Idaho. That Montana buck looks like he’s been eating candy with those cavity filled, rotted looking teeth haha. Can’t wait to get the results and learn more about these bucks!! 05D4BFA4-2BDD-4BB1-8E18-B677032FFBCB.jpeg

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
Super cool!!!
Did that Montana buck live in short grass prairie where he had to get extra close to the ground to eat?

I look forward to get back age results as soon as they’re sent off it’s almost as bad as waiting for draw results.

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
Super cool!!!
Did that Montana buck live in short grass prairie where he had to get extra close to the ground to eat?

I look forward to get back age results as soon as they’re sent off it’s almost as bad as waiting for draw results.
Nope he was a mountain buck!! Really curious about that one!!

haha I can’t wait to find out also!

2ski

WKR
Can you post pictures of the bucks to go along with the teeth? It'd be interesting to see them compared to their teeth.

I'd like to see corresponding buck pics as well.

Nice job getting 3 muley bucks from 3 different States this year! I didn't even get 1 from 1 State. .

What lab did you send these to? I pulled some this year that i would like to get aged as well.

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
What lab did you send these to? I pulled some this year that i would like to get aged as well.
Actually I just sent them to my buddy who's been mailing his teeth in for a few years. I'm not sure where he sends them though!