Muley Freak Video

twall13

WKR
Mexico... I haven't seen it either and dont intend to but that's my understanding.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

twall13

WKR
We are talking about the same guy but apparently not the same buck/video as I dont follow him enough to know all the details.

I will say that I'm a bit put off that Kryptek seems to have forgotten all about the poaching, as I've seen Erik pop up on their stuff lately.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jd259

WKR
If I had to guess it looks like Wyoming judging by the country and there wearing orange hats...

I also think it is Wyoming but I am unsure. Are you able to hunt in multiple seasons in Utah with the same tag?

Wherever it was they were unsuccessful in archery season and went back later during rifle season and killed those deer. Though there is no footage posted of the kill shots.

sneaky

"DADDY"
@sneaky Sneaks, I know you have been on top of this all along? What does your sleuthing tell you?
First I've seen of this one, unless it's a 2018 hunt they just released, or his suspension is still in the appeals process? If it isn't then it makes you wonder what kind of backroom deal he worked to get out of it. Because the only states not in the Wildlife Violator Compact don't have high country mule deer. That doesn't look like Canadian high country either. I'll do some digging.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
I also think it is Wyoming but I am unsure. Are you able to hunt in multiple seasons in Utah with the same tag?

Wherever it was they were unsuccessful in archery season and went back later during rifle season and killed those deer. Though there is no footage posted of the kill shots.
Only if you do Dedicated Hunter in Utah and aren't under a license and hunting privilege suspension

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OMB

WKR
I was wondering the same thing so I commented on their Instagram post for the video asking if it was from 2018. The comment was deleted within 20 minuets, and I've noticed they tend to do that a lot when anyone remotely comments regarding Erik. I get it, they don't want bad press, but it's clear they're trying to act like nothing ever happened. The fact they're flaunting Erik hunting in Mexico when he's banned from hunting in the US is quite frankly disgusting, if not incredibly shady, and it's disappointing that major brands still want to partner with them. We really need to be better as hunters at policing our own ranks and not supporting brands that refuse to do the same.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
I was wondering the same thing so I commented on their Instagram post for the video asking if it was from 2018. The comment was deleted within 20 minuets, and I've noticed they tend to do that a lot when anyone remotely comments regarding Erik. I get it, they don't want bad press, but it's clear they're trying to act like nothing ever happened. The fact they're flaunting Erik hunting in Mexico when he's banned from hunting in the US is quite frankly disgusting, if not incredibly shady, and it's disappointing that major brands still want to partner with them. We really need to be better as hunters at policing our own ranks and not supporting brands that refuse to do the same.

is that 100% accurate? That he’s banned from hunting in the US? Just curious I have no idea..

OMB

WKR
is that 100% accurate? That he’s banned from hunting in the US? Just curious I have no idea..

"The Hearing Officer orders that Mr. Van Woerkum's Big Game privileges be suspended for twenty-two months starting March 26, 2019, and ending on January 26, 2021."

This is from the Utah Dept of Wildlife, pretty easy to find if you google it. UT being a member of the Interstate Game Violator Compact, as is almost every state outside of MA and HI, would preclude him from hunting almost everywhere in the US.

Lowndes

FNG

is there a list of brands that still support them?