Muley Freak Video

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
"The Hearing Officer orders that Mr. Van Woerkum's Big Game privileges be suspended for twenty-two months starting March 26, 2019, and ending on January 26, 2021."

This is from the Utah Dept of Wildlife, pretty easy to find if you google it. UT being a member of the Interstate Game Violator Compact, as is almost every state outside of MA and HI, would preclude him from hunting almost everywhere in the US.

Weird I cant find anything on google other than forum posts claiming this.

Read the Final Order posted on the other thread here. It’s not “claiming,” it is the real punishment he received. Remember this is the OnX sponsor who didn’t use OnX and magically went way over property boundaries he’s trespassed on numerous times.
He's been caught twice for trespassing

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Here you go, for the doubters. Muley Freak made a point to scrub any information on this from as much of the web as possible.
57aef07a08ba8a28543a8f25abe16012.jpg
c87ea23280eeff0f25366cc02576297e.jpg
d3ebebc04bb4c2f7c8bbe13f5901c0ad.jpg
58a6d5884f8e0b5d4ded89d78e82de21.jpg

Attachments

• Vanwoerkom, Erik - sDec & Order-1.pdf
    721.1 KB · Views: 43

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Read the Final Order posted on the other thread here. It’s not “claiming,” it is the real punishment he received. Remember this is the OnX sponsor who didn’t use OnX and magically went way over property boundaries he’s trespassed on numerous times.

I dont get why its not public record online though through the Utah courts? Doesnt matter I was just curious, I remember when it happened and it was posted. I remember watching some of their older vids and the more than questionable shooting abilities. Pretty disgusting shit coming from that group, as for many "industry" douchers.

3 times

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Youre right! Its one thing for him to get caught multiple times but the way they delete comments and totally mislead their followers is what really irks me. And then he goes around threatening people with legal action if they post anything about it. Unreal

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
What’s the deal with Erik holding a buck in the video recently posted? I thought he was banned after his various legal issues in Utah. I didn’t watch the video because I can’t stand it.

Those bucks were first posted on Insta in 2018. So it was from then and the suspended license didnt start until the following year. I am way to bored to be looking at Utah flat brimmers social medias, FML is it scouting season yet.

CorbLand

WKR
You can also watch his appeal on Utah Wildlife Board Meeting posted on YouTube. I can’t remember what month it was posted in but it was in 2019. It will reinforce what a tool he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmcd22

WKR
I ran into this guy on an archery mule deer hunt here in Idaho...watched him take a super long, downhill shot at a buck that was running away. From where we were, it looked to be in that 80-100 yard range but when we went down to him, he claimed it was 30-40. Ethical and this guy are not two peas in a pod.

*edited to "guy"

Last edited:

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider

At the seven hour mark it's playing. Not sure how soon before that.
That was a very interesting watch. Especially around the 7:18 mark where his lawyer admits Erik had suicidal thoughts because he couldn’t handle the internet bullies. A family man with suicidal thoughts because of social media. The FNG world we live in today... so insane. This guy is pathetic, I would only have sympathy if he were an ethical hunter but he clearly doesn’t have regard over wildlife suffering taking bad shots after bad shots. Like he doesn’t learn a lesson the first time. He just sucks, bad.

That was a very interesting watch. Especially around the 7:18 mark where his lawyer admits Erik had suicidal thoughts because he couldn’t handle the internet bullies. A family man with suicidal thoughts because of social media. The FNG world we live in today... so insane. This guy is pathetic, I would only have sympathy if he were an ethical hunter but he clearly doesn’t have regard over wildlife suffering taking bad shots after bad shots. Like he doesn’t learn a lesson the first time. He just sucks, bad.

Especially when you consider the “internet bullying he suffered” is self inflicted as a result of chasing internet fame. If you don’t want to hear negative comments then don’t attempt to gain notoriety via shady practices for internet glory and free stuff.

When you pray for rain you gotta deal with the mud too.

CorbLand

WKR
I liked the part where they made the claim that it’s the way he makes his living and with his suspension he can’t work. I am going to quit my job, sell drugs and then when I get caught claim I can’t provide for my wife anymore.

Anyone else think it was funny when he was asked about his filming permit, he said that he did not need one because the films were never monetized.. But the very next thing he says is that his family relies on the income generated...??? bUt I ThOugHt ThEse FilMs WeRen'T MoNeTiZeD?:rolleyes:

This guys is the kind of guy that gives hunters a bad name. His videos should serve as instructional videos for how NOT to shoot long range, honestly the most piss poor shooting I've ever seen.

Honestly I laughed out loud when he tried to cry "suicide" due to the internet bullying.. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, I thought 22 months was pretty light.

Last edited:

dano626

FNG
Did anyone notice the far back spine shot on his buck? This is the second buck I know of he has shot in the spine. Guy claims he is a good shot..... Now I have made a mistake like that as well, difference is I dont claim to be a great shooter....