Multivitamin

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
Rainbow light men's one, I like that it's only one table once a day. Seems like a good multi how much it helps I really don't know.

• Banned
OP
M

Mossy

WKR
Thanks for the reply. For other reasons I’m getting some labs done and will have a better understanding of what I maybe lacking and I’ll go from there

*zap*

WKR
Animal pak powder afternoon or evening and my protein drink in the am has vitamins, Metabolic Nutrition Protizyme.

Last edited:

Btaylor

WKR
Generic flintstones. 😁

Everybody laughs when they hear that is what I take. But it aint broke and I aint fixin it. In the last 3 years I have gotten much better about a much cleaner diet, taking the vitamin and pushing myself at the gym. The results are that for 3 consecutive years my good cholesterol has gone up and bad has gone down, triglycerides have improved and PSA has gone down. Weight has gone down by roughly 5 pounds but waist is down 2.5". Turned 51 yesterday and hope to continue the same results for a bunch of years to come. Dr said he wished all of his patients would do the same things I do and I told him to have them start eating 5-6 chocolate chip cookies every night about 10pm and take a flintstone. He just laughed and shook his head.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Costco daily here- 400 vitamins/container, so lasts a long time :)

Generic flintstones. 😁

Everybody laughs when they hear that is what I take. But it aint broke and I aint fixin it.

Flintstones warning (and any other vitamin with artificial sweetener)
- My wife, as well as our vet, are very allergic to the sweeteners they use in Flintstones vitamins. So just be sure you don't have a problem with artificial sweeteners before you start taking a sweetened product. A public service announcement from a member whose vet had Bell's Palsy, heart palpitations, and severe Rosacea until she got off of all artificial sweetener products.

Pyur Labs Daily Complex.
Cant be beaten to fill in the “holes” of American diet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctowntex

FNG
I've been taking whatever is on sale at Wal Mart, Walgreens, etc. I haven't had blood work done to show if any work better or worse for me so I don't claim that anything is better or worse. I'm cheap so whatever is on sale and is designed for men works for me for now. I'm 25 and fairly healthy so I'm not concerned with getting super high quality or specialized vitamins. Once I get older I'll put more effort into getting what my body needs.

There is one thing I'll splurge on. Joint supplements. I notice a big difference in my joint and back pain when I'm consistently taking a joint supplement.

At 58 I only take D and zinc. Had full blood work done and excellent levels. I eat mostly veggies and meat/poultry/fish, almost nothing else.

It's a little pricey, but CareOf is a neat service to get you personalized daily vitamin packs.

jolemons

WKR
Gnc from Amazon
04f37f38a897bd9c7e252e049c6e2616.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mable300

Lil-Rokslider
Magnesium malate, vit C, and prescription fish oil (cause over the counter stuff is shit). That’s it, I have a ton of energy and never get sick.

Magnesium glycinate chelate (a big dose before bed) Helps with sleep and muscle relaxation. Vit D 5000 iu for PNW lack of sun. That's it... Tried a bunch of other stuff but never truly felt different. I eat pretty healthy tho.