Murph

Thanks, but I just carried the 45lbs in a pack, the pullups, pushups and squats were just my body weight. Not as impressive as it sounds.

Northpark

WKR
I was gonna do mine in the morning. Honestly I am pretty sure I can’t complete it but I’ll at least push to muscle failure trying.

Loper

WKR
I’m planning on doing it in the morning with some neighbors. This will be my first year doing it and from what I’ve been told, it’s pretty tough.

Cynoscion

Lil-Rokslider
Did mine this morning. I do it partitioned without the vest so it’s basically a mile on the treadmill, a 20 rep Cindy in the middle and then another mile on the treadmill to finish it off.
I am humbled by this workout every year and it reminds me just how badass those who protect our freedoms truly are. I can’t even begin to express my gratitude for those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice.7DCFCC46-07C2-497C-A6C1-20F1D7EEFE70.png

OP
C
Doing mine in about an hour!
Did mine this morning. I do it partitioned without the vest so it’s basically a mile on the treadmill, a 20 rep Cindy in the middle and then another mile on the treadmill to finish it off.
I am humbled by this workout every year and it reminds me just how badass those who protect our freedoms truly are. I can’t even begin to express my gratitude for those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice.View attachment 295454
Nice. I read somewhere Murph did it every monday. I have to imagine he wasn't kipping, we trained for it, lots of vest work. But dang every week. Pretty savage.

OP
C
43:40 with 30# vest straight through without partitioning,first time doing it alone which was a trip paced my first mile too much -as my second mile was only 8 seconds slower.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Awesome. I imagine 30 lbs is a big difference

Cynoscion

Lil-Rokslider
Nice. I read somewhere Murph did it every monday. I have to imagine he wasn't kipping, we trained for it, lots of vest work. But dang every week. Pretty savage.
Yeah no kipping here either. All strict movements.
It takes a special person to be in Special Forces no matter the branch. All those dude’s have my utmost respect.

Loper

WKR
Damn gentleman, impressive times! I was no where near your guys’ times.

I had no idea what I signed up for last night when my neighbor asked me if I wanted to do it. I did fine with the squats and push ups, but doing that many pull ups is where I struggled.

I also didn’t know there was any running involved until this morning when I showed up for the workout. I woke up early and did my daily 2 miles as usual and then was surprised when they told me the workout was bookended by a mile run. If I had known that ahead of time I wouldn’t have done my morning run.
5cef477325af61b8b7450948838412fe.jpg

Loper

WKR
Getting it done is what counts my man. Congrats!

Thanks! It’s a tough workout for sure. I’m going to continue doing more squats, push-ups and pull ups on a regular basis so that next year when my neighbors ask me to do it again, I surprise them and crush it.