Must read; The Land: How Cowboys, Capitalism, and Corruption are Ruining the American West

2buffalo

Lil-Rokslider
I suppose the author is donating the money from his book to the government like Comrade Sanders did with his book.

Capitalism doesn't mean what a lot people thinks it means. It doesn't mean to make as much money as you can at the expense of ________ (fill in the blank).

There's no perfect system, but we have the best you can get in the USA. It's great for other, smaller nations that get to have a few more social programs because we spend so much of our GDP on defense in order to keep the current hard-fought world order in place.
Man, one thing Trump absolutely got right was calling out other nations to pay their fair share into NATO.

Man, one thing Trump absolutely got right was calling out other nations to pay their fair share into NATO.
I can’t stand the flub. Unfortunately he did more harm than good. But credit where credit is due.

Last edited:

ndmarine

Lil-Rokslider
This book is phenomenal. Yes there are a few outlandish themes and others that I don’t agree with. It is all too convenient to discount every single point a person or author makes because he is off base on one thing. Look at the whole picture - this book nails a lot of things and certainly will open your eyes - if you are willing to give it a fair shake

Rokbar

WKR
There are 2 sides to every story. Got to put the growing population somewhere.