Mustangs

Kylep0801

FNG
All my cowboy pals turn their noses up at my Mustangs, I sure haven't found a tougher critter for mountain hunting FOR THE PRICE that is. 125$ adoption fee from the BLM, when work is slow I start them myself when were booming I pay a buddy to put 30 rides on them. This year my daughter rode her mare out with half the elk on it. I rode my new one which only had 40 rides on him. Lead the pack string and treated me well. Anyone else use mustang's?

Wolf_trapper

Lil-Rokslider
Interested in getting one this spring. Got any pointers on getting them to trust a guy? I'd like to see some pics of your horses.

Ive heard good things about the mustangs sold in NV. I am a year away from having space and may look at them. but I am def a novice when it comes to horses and packing just been on a few trips with buddies who had stock but look forward to learning. My buddys who are unreal horseman were impressed by the mustangs at teh NV sale. But he did say going from 1500-3k

DeerCatcherUT/CO

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve had two out of Utah. Ugly and short but they GO. Don’t need as much water as the other horses; sometimes go all day refusing to drink from streams. Also sweat very little. Both I’ve had have been in incredible shape.