Muzzle Brake

Inline6

APA Gen 3 gets my vote, I have tried the 419 and really like it. The problem with the 419 I have experienced, the break turns and you have a shift in your zero. I have seen it happen enough at competitions that I no longer run them. YMMV

CApighunter

Has anyone looked into the Patriot valley arms breaks? Been thinking about picking one up.
I have two, an ultralight Jetblast and a backcountry brake. Jetblast is on a 270WSM and the backcountry is in a 300 win. Both are very effective at controlling recoil and aren’t extremely loud from behind the gun, off to the side is a different story.

Tbone58

I have two, an ultralight Jetblast and a backcountry brake. Jetblast is on a 270WSM and the backcountry is in a 300 win. Both are very effective at controlling recoil and aren’t extremely loud from behind the gun, off to the side is a different story.
Okay thank you. Those are the two I’ve been looking at and doing something similar to that. I have a 7mm rem mag and 300 win mag I want to do something different with. The factory breaks are decent at best.

Landon4

I have the 419 hellfire on several rifles and a 419 sidewinder on a 300 win mag they work great and are very easy to use with the self timing system. Thinking about getting the tbac mount from them for my 338 ultra