Muzzleloader shoot

ENCORE

WKR
Guys & gals, there is an inline muzzleloader shoot coming up, May 30th.
The match will be held at the NMLRA range in Friendship, IN

This is NOT a match held by the NMLRA. Just a match on the Friendship range, which by the way is beautiful.
No NMLRA membership is required.

There is no charge to just come and watch the shooters on the range. Just stay behind the loading benches. Yes, you can get close.

The rules are pretty much stated in the flier, but just a couple reminders...….. No muzzle brakes. Shooters using BH209 are limited to 84grs by WEIGHT or 120grs by VOLUME. No rear rests of any kind.

NO SMOKELESS PROPELLANTS.

New shooters do NOT shoot against Expert or Master shooters. They may shoot beside each other, but new shooters are considered Sharpshooters until their score advances them.
The "X" in the 10 ring on paper targets (50-100-200yds) is .5moa.

Everyone there is more than willing to help new shooters get started. There's a TON of information that can be learned.

2020  Spring Match.JPG

Macegl

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like a great time! Wish I had something like this a little closer.

I miss going to friendship. Ive shot there a few times in a youth challenge.. grew up not far from there.

OP
ENCORE

ENCORE

WKR
I miss going to friendship. Ive shot there a few times in a youth challenge.. grew up not far from there.
Unfortunately, this virus stuff likely has this specific match canceled, but I don't know it for fact yet.
I've been twice to this match and its a ton of fun. Outstanding shooters!