My 2019 goat

OP
aa_smith11

aa_smith11

How does the old boy taste?
NOT GOOD. All, yes ALL of him was made into burger. and I saved 15lbs to do summer sausage with. The dog wouldn’t even eat the scraps until they’d been smoked. He was definitely rutty, and a tough old SOB. Tastes exactly how he smells. A magnificent trophy and something I’m incredibly proud of. Just not something that shines in the freezer as well. I guess if he’s gonna be good in the hide and horn department, I get what I get in the freezer department. We’ll eat him happily, he’s just not nearly as palatable as the nanny from last year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AK Troutbum

NOT GOOD. All, yes ALL of him was made into burger. and I saved 15lbs to do summer sausage with. The dog wouldn’t even eat the scraps until they’d been smoked. He was definitely rutty, and a tough old SOB. Tastes exactly how he smells. A magnificent trophy and something I’m incredibly proud of. Just not something that shines in the freezer as well. I guess if he’s gonna be good in the hide and horn department, I get what I get in the freezer department. We’ll eat him happily, he’s just not nearly as palatable as the nanny from last year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn, that's a bummer to hear for sure.