My 2020 Idaho Mountain Goat adventure in video

ndbuck09

WKR
I was fortunate enough to draw a Mountain Goat tag here in Idaho for the fall of 2020. Super thankful for my wife's help, the former tag holders who provided scouting tips, no stupid preference points in Idaho and the public land to be able to chase animals on. ps: don't be that guy that has to try to guess which unit this was in. If you know, cool, but you don't have to ask because my wife is trying to draw this tag too still; so I do have skin in that game and don't want to publicise on a public forum.

Check out the video here:

BIGEYES

FNG
I thoroughly enjoyed watching your goat hunt. I'm certain that you know how fortunate you as husband and wife are to have shared this experience together. Truly a once in a lifetime hunt. Here's wishing you both many more adventures. Thanks for sharing.

2amd4life

FNG
I live in Idaho and have never drawn that tag! Lucky for you man, good luck on the hunt! There’s tons of them out there!

I was fortunate enough to draw a Mountain Goat tag here in Idaho for the fall of 2020. Super thankful for my wife's help, the former tag holders who provided scouting tips, no stupid preference points in Idaho and the public land to be able to chase animals on. ps: don't be that guy that has to try to guess which unit this was in. If you know, cool, but you don't have to ask because my wife is trying to draw this tag too still; so I do have skin in that game and don't want to publicise on a public forum.

Check out the video here:

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing. Hope your wife draws!

Ram12

FNG
Loved the video, my son has put in for goats the last 6 years. No luck this year, it will be great when he does draw.

todde1792

FNG
Great hunt. I've had goats on the brain for a couple weeks now and figured I would find something on rokslide to fill the void and you didn't disappoint! There must be something to OIL tags getting filled at 30 yards with a 300 Win Mag, my moose hunt in 2020 went the same way!