My 8 year old son shoots 1st Turkey with a bow

HunterHawk

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a crazy proud dad, and I'm sure there are a ton of dad's on here that do the same thing or want to in the future so go get your kids and sit down and watch this video.. fast forward if they won't sit long enough as this documents the whole experience!

If you like the video please subscribe as I plan on getting him as involved as I can now that he is hooked!

Hope you enjoy! Im still on top of the world!

bbassi

Lil-Rokslider
Very cool! Tell him I'm 53 and I STILL haven't shot one with a bow! ;)
Congratulations Austin!

Scoot

WKR
Outstanding! Congrats to both of you. That is a cute little guy you have there-- his excited laugh made the whole video worthwhile! I miss my son being that age and showing that kind of excitement. Enjoy it while you got it!

Holy cow, watching him shake, and struggle to draw his bow reminded me of my first archery elk hunt. Same thing happened to me. So excited for that young man! Thank you for sharing.

OP
HunterHawk

HunterHawk

Lil-Rokslider
Holy cow, watching him shake, and struggle to draw his bow reminded me of my first archery elk hunt. Same thing happened to me. So excited for that young man! Thank you for sharing.
When the wife edited the video she took it out, i said ohhhh no thats going in there so he has the memory, i thought i was going to have to help him draw it! It was awesome!