My Apologies

wildbill

Lil-Rokslider
Last year during my search for any and all info on gear regarding my upcoming dall sheep hunt I forgot a big part of that search, To thank all of the members that answered my questions. There were many but three that come to mind this morning wind gypsy, AK Troutbum,USMC40 there were many more and I thank all of them.
It was the most humbling experience I’ve ever had and truly put a lot of life’s bumps and bruises into perspective. The fact that I was successful was just iceing on the cake.
I know ,I know proof is in the pictures but for the life of me I don’t know how to even start.
Anyway don’t mean to ramble just felt like the rokslide community deserved a very big thank you for helping this old man accomplish a life long dream.
one more thing if you haven’t sheep hunted get off your ass and do it it is a life changing experience. Thanks,Billy

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Pictures are easy. Click on the photo icon, follow the directions on where to get the picture from and you are done.

The photo icon is just above where you type your reply.

A2568B7C-B589-4CEE-B24D-BEEAF2092703.png

Let’s see your ram!

OP
W

wildbill

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like the thank you’s keep coming. Did not know it was that easy thank you very much Steve O.
If I look shock and exhausted that’s because I was , that was one long day

schmalzy

WKR
Looks like the thank you’s keep coming. Did not know it was that easy thank you very much Steve O.

Awesome ram! Who did you hunt with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved

99/100 of us look like that during sheep hunts. But it is SO worth it. Gorgeous ram!

OP
W

wildbill

Lil-Rokslider
Couple more pics ,awesome trip went with Ben stevenson.
weather wasn’t to bad except for the nonstop wind