My Arizona Coues

jkdrgn

Lil-Rokslider
Nice Coues Buck! Love the long eyegaurds and the extra inline points. They sure are a pretty deer. And the country they live in is beautiful.

That's a really nice coues buck, they don't get much better than that one! Congrats!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Awesome buck! I’m headed out after Christmas for my first Coues hunt. Got crazy lucky and drew a “premium” tag, couldn’t be more excited!

that is such a cool buck. definitely the coolest deer out there. elusive, smart, tough, pretty, and the country they live in will kick your butt day in and day out. nice work.

Patton

Lil-Rokslider
Coues are definitely up there on my list, that's an awesome buck!

divingpa

FNG
Wow! Congrats on a beautiful animal. Definitely worthy of mounting. If he eats as well as he looks, he’ll be mouth watering.
Where were you hunting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAT

Lil-Rokslider
That's a very nice coues buck! They are the prettiest deer with Sitka blacktails not far behind. I'm still working on my first Coues and have yet to hunt Sitka. Isn't it ironic that some of the most desirable deer sport the smallest antlers? I always wants a coues mount so when someone asked if it was my first buck I'd respond with no, it's my biggest buck.

dakotaduner

Lil-Rokslider
They really are a beautiful deer. I have two whitetails mounted and one Coues. Everyone says that
little guy on the wall is the prettiest one of them.
Congratulations on a great deer.