My Buddy Drew Idaho 27-3!!

Super stoked!! I have hunted deer in there for years and seen sheep but never targeted them. I have a bunch of hunts myself this year and limited vacation time but not going to miss this one. He is seriously contemplating a outfitter, so recommendations would be accepted and appreciated. I have float hunted the middle fork in October/ November but never earlier.
Any input is great. Thanks!!

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Looks like these are licensed to guide in Unit 27

Can't tell which units these folks guide in:

kscowboy01

Lil-Rokslider
I'd start and end my search with Steve Zettel. They were highly recommended to me by guys in the know at Sheep Show years back. I am on their mailing list and they are a well-respected, professional bunch. I haven't hunted with them (yet--I can only dream) but that would be my choice--Idaho Wilderness Company.

Last edited:
Check your email.
7bbf08e187eb240e27798e9b6686d208.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kimbersig

WKR
Super stoked!! I have hunted deer in there for years and seen sheep but never targeted them. I have a bunch of hunts myself this year and limited vacation time but not going to miss this one. He is seriously contemplating a outfitter, so recommendations would be accepted and appreciated. I have float hunted the middle fork in October/ November but never earlier.
Any input is great. Thanks!!
I believe the only outfitter working in 27-3 is Dave Melton with bighorn outfitters.