My dog pisses on his leg

Forks

FNG
You ever miss your aim at the toilet, forget to wipe it, and hear about it from your wife/girlfriend? I'm sure there's therapy from a really smart person available if it doesn't go away though. In all seriousness......he's just a leillte fella trying to figure it all out. It sure beats shitting all over himself.

I have a male lab/ retriever mix and he never outgrew squatting to piss. We had him neutered at 13 months and had never lifted his leg still to this day 2.5 years now.

arock

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for advise. Not sure if this can be stopped or corrected.
He's a near 6 month old GSP.
Intact.
Squats.
Doesn't lift his leg yet.
Doesn't hit his leg every time but daily at least once sometimes more. Sometimes barley hits a leg on rare occasion it's a solid hit. I'm getting tired of cleaning his legs. The stream is straight and hits right between his front legs but if his body is angled there is some level of leg contact. I've attempted to adjust his body position while voiding however he's NOT down with me messing with him when doing his duty. :D
Thoughts?
Lol, my GWP did that all the time and would make eye contact while doing it.

He now seems to be grown out of it. He's just over a year old now.

PaHunter86

Lil-Rokslider
LOL My Male GSP did this till the day he passed away from Cancer(Almost 11yrs old). It always sucked cleaning his front right leg every time he would go outside. LOL He was the reason I will only get females anymore. He was a pissing machine on everyone's vehicle tires.

OP
Mule3006Elk
Update: he is starting to lift his leg. He started about 2 weeks ago. Aim seems much better when he lifts his leg!

GWilliams

FNG
Glad to see this is a common problem, my 7 mo GSP pees on his leg and has tendencies to begin pissing as soon as he leaves the door. On the cement, entrance rug, etc. I push him to the grass but walking and peeing seems to also be something he enjoys.