My experience with the outfitter Tim Nelson Alaska Guide service

Hello everyone,
I would like to state for the record that I have never blocked anyone and there is nothing wrong with my website: timsalaskanguideservice.com my email: [email protected] or my phone: 1-907-823-4076.
I do live off grid and spend a lot of time working remote so I may not answer right away but I will get back to you when I can.
I have nothing to hide and my reputation speaks for itself.
I am sorry that Mr. Chandler feels slighted and I appreciate his feedback however starting a smear campaign on social media is an immature and unsportsmanlike way of dealing with the disappointment of an unsuccessful hunt.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I’m hoping you two come to a resolution and that we can hear more/your side of the story.

h2so4

WKR
👀
This should be interesting. I’m rooting for a good conclusion and everyone to behave with good sportsmanship. I think Tim has got some public explaining to do.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Seems odd it takes someone so long to respond even if you are living or working remotely. Almost all outfits have a way to communicate these days no matter where they are at.
But consistent with the upkeep of the website

HawkeyeHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Hello everyone,
I would like to state for the record that I have never blocked anyone and there is nothing wrong with my website: timsalaskanguideservice.com my email: [email protected] or my phone: 1-907-823-4076.
I do live off grid and spend a lot of time working remote so I may not answer right away but I will get back to you when I can.
I am sorry that Mr. Chandler feels slighted and I appreciate his feedback however starting a smear campaign on social media is an immature and unsportsmanlike way of dealing with the disappointment of an unsuccessful hunt.
From an outsider perspective, I think he has tried to remain very calm and professional during all of his posts, even giving you the benefit of the doubt several times. He has attempted to reach you several times, with little to no success. He was provided a unsuccessful hunt which happens for all kinds of reasons. However, he has been very clear he was provided a hunt which didn’t live up anywhere near his expectations or what he should have been provided due to the work or lack there of from his guide. As pointed out earlier, it’s kind of ironic that he has given you plenty of time to respond back to him and communicate privately with him to remedy the problem from his poor experience with your outfit. Instead of remedying that with him, again privately, you have tried to save face by coming to an online forum to directly challenge him and his findings. Again, own opinion, but I think instead of claiming a “smear job” it would have been more beneficial for you, for both parties for that matter, to talk privately and come to a peaceful and fair resolution. Maybe he wasn’t prepared for his hunt, I don’t know. But you came here throwing stones, rather than attempting to logically defend yourself and your side of the story. That doesn’t show well for you…again.

OP
S
You may noticed i changed the title from beware to my experience. This really has set heavy on my heart for weeks. Holding out to see if the out fitter Mr. Nelson or WTA would talk to me. I didnt ask or expect a refund or a deal on another hunt. I dont even know what i would have got from a conversation other the closer. However i got nothing. So i will say i dont think you should beware but rather. This is my opinion on what happen and i sure didnt like it. You as the reader can interpret it how you like to.

Fisherhahn

Lil-Rokslider
You may noticed i changed the title from beware to my experience. This really has set heavy on my heart for weeks. Holding out to see if the out fitter Mr. Nelson or WTA would talk to me. I didnt ask or expect a refund or a deal on another hunt. I dont even know what i would have got from a conversation other the closer. However i got nothing. So i will say i dont think you should beware but rather. This is my opinion on what happen and i sure didnt like it. You as the reader can interpret it how you like to.
I would change the title back to beware…

TS to say you want nothing more from this, means you’re a better man than most. There are a lot of things out of peoples control, weather, game not cooperating, illness/injury, equipment failure and a probably several other things. However when you go on a guided hunt, the guide not doing his job and at least trying to make it happen is the one thing that there isn’t any excuses for. If you don’t get that, then what did you pay for? It’s weird to me how these sorts of transactions are looked at differently than any other Bussiness. I know I would never get this sort of pass if we pulled something like this with my clients.

And not to be lost in this, saving that long, could very well mean this was a once in a lifetime hunt. These kinds of stories scare the hell out of the rest of us. I’m hoping for a better outcome than you’re willing to settle for.

JBrown1

Lil-Rokslider
I hope that the hunter and outfitter are able to resolve this. It seems like it might be a simple problem to solve. Regardless, I hope that the hunter updates us on how things are resolved.

The gas station guy shorted me 45 cents. I cut his tires and scrogged his ole lady . You are alot nicer than I would have been to outfitter

Hello everyone,
You sir are the immature one by the looks of it. I guess customer service isn't included in the $26,000. In the time it took you to create an account on here you could have responded to your client directly like a mature adult instead of starting a smear campaign on social media !

Wolf-killer

Lil-Rokslider
You sir are the immature one by the looks of it. I guess customer service isn't included in the $26,000. In the time it took you to create an account on here you could have responded to your client directly like a mature adult instead of starting a smear campaign on social media !
That was my thoughts exactly!

Anything further on this? Did he call you? Obviously he has the time if he can rested ana count and "try" defending himself. Just looks very bad on his part that you get no response from him until on a public forum

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Wolf-killer

Lil-Rokslider
Anything further on this? Did he call you? Obviously he has the time if he can rested ana count and "try" defending himself. Just looks very bad on his part that you get no response from him until on a public forum

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Yes and he has been on this site the last 2 days so he can’t be that remote that he couldn’t respond to the author

wytx

WKR
Maybe the other hunter will join up and tell us his story as well.
Reputations can change .