My first kill with the SEVR 2.0

yea when you hit them high i think they take little while to start gushing as their lungs fill up with blood first usually that might take a little while.

Car_walk

FNG
Hey guys. Just wanted to share my experience with the SEVR 2.0. I was dead set on fixed blades this summer but just never felt they were as accurate as they should be (even after exhaustive tuning) so I ended up with the SEVR 2.0. I shot a doe last night at 22 yards. My setup is a Bowtech Reign 6, 62#, 30" draw, axis 300 arrow with 50 grain brass and a 100 grain sevr for a total arrow weight of right about 500 grains. The arrow initially stuck in the side of her which had me question my hit a little bit. I was pretty confident that I hit the off side leg or shoulder so we started tracking after 2 hours. I was disappointed to not get a pass through but was hoping for the best. About 10 yards from where I shot her the arrow broke off where she went in the woods. We immediately started finding good blood and followed the trail about 50 yards and found her in about ten minutes. The blood trail was one of the best I have seen recently. The shot hit both lungs (just a bit high). The impressive part to me is that this blood trail was from the entry hole only. If it would have passed through it would have been incredible. Just wanted share some pics although it may be hard to see the trail (these pics are from this morning obviously)...
These are on my list to try for next season! Thanks for posting

If only they were easier to re-set once opened. Deal breaker for me as soon as I messed with one and it took two grown men and experienced archery hunters to re-set it.
I wish I knew of a better way to re-set these broadheads

OP
180splitg3
I wish I knew of a better way to re-set these broadheads
There are instructions to close the blades included with the broadheads. I have found that if you don't follow the instructions it can be very frustrating! There is a little red plastic tool that you need to use as well. It would definitely be nice if they were easier to close...