My friend is getting into hunting

kiddogy

WKR
My friend is getting into Western hunting and he calls me and says, "I wanna go with you on your next trip, what kind of gear do I need?"

I said, "Oh, the adventure we are about to begin..."

>>>----JAKE----->
tell him first and foremost he needs a good camera to keep us updated.;)😁

dtrkyman

WKR
Sounds like fun, spending other people’s money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a great time to off load some of your gently used gear and pick up some new stuff. Never overlook an opportunity to "help" a friend 😁
Hahaha Yes I ventured out west for my first trip this past season and I assisted several people here and on a couple other sites in upgrading their gently used gear and I'm thankful for that. Didn't save me any money as my budget was my budget, but it did get me a lot more bang for my buck. There are few things I will be passing on to someone else that I want to upgrade, but for the most part everything I picked up did it's job and I was happy with it. I will be looking to help some people upgrade their sleep systems and possibly tent for this coming season in next couple of months.

jfs82

WKR
That's exciting I'm hoping I get that call one day soon. I just started hunting and would love to have someone to learn with, let alone learn from. I mainly stumbled around having a few almost opportunities this year as I try to learn from doing (I don't know any hunters).

Awesome!! Growing up out west there's no better place then being up in the mountains at 8000+ ft.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk