My Henry Mt deer hunt

OP
MuleyFever
I have reception. I have the big 3 and the 4x3 that looks like the split fork buck from the pic I posted bedded on the tree line at 150 yards. He was with those bucks this morning. He may be just in the trees. I had the 2 guides and hunter circle behind me on the other side of the ridge. Don’t know what they’re up to. I’m sitting in the rocks. So uncomfortable. Hope they move soon.

NorthernHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have reception. I have the big 3 and the 4x3 that looks like the split fork buck from the pic I posted bedded on the tree line at 150 yards. He was with those bucks this morning. He may be just in the trees. I had the 2 guides and hunter circle behind me on the other side of the ridge. Don’t know what they’re up to. I’m sitting in the rocks. So uncomfortable. Hope they move soon.
Stick it out. Your sitting good

BAKPAKR

WKR
I almost feel like I am there with you!

Keep at it buddy! He’s in there somewhere and you are going to find him. I have complete faith!

twall13

WKR
I can't tell you how happy I am that you got that buck. It's icing on the cake that you beat Mossback to him. Congrats on a solid buck, and thanks for sharing the play by play. It's been fun to follow.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk