My Henry Mt deer hunt

TripleJ

WKR
I really enjoyed your whole story, from beginning to end. These "Once in a Lifetime" tags are awesome but they come with enormous pressure. The way you approached this tag was great to see as it unfolded, and I think you did it 100% the right way, both through your preparation and execution. That's a stud of a buck, and it was well earned, congrats!

NorthernHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you for the great read. Following along with your hunt was great. Congratulations on a beautiful buck. I love the character in his horns.

Whip

WKR
Great story and beautiful buck. I've never followed this forum here before but glad I found this. One of the highlights of my life was a cow bison tag I drew in the Henry's. They really are a special place and I loved revisiting them through your story and pics. Congratulations!!!

I remember seeing this thread this spring when you first posted and somehow I have missed it until now..... Henrys was one of my favorite places to go glass and shed hunt years ago. I rarely make it down that way anymore so im always glad to see pics from others! You killed a great buck! This year was hard for antler growth for sure and you killed a stud!