My Highcamp and Bikini came today

I know how you guys get fired up for pics. Here's my newly arrived Highcamp 7000 and Bikini frame in multicam in the mail today. Went with the 26" stays as well. I was worried they would stick up really high as I'm only 5'8". After putting on the pack I'm definitely happy with the choices I made. Here's a front on and profile pic. You can see how much the bag compresses, the lift I get, and the overall fit. I've added some large pockets on the side and some small pockets on the belt. I swear it feels like fall is never going to get here!
661971F1-0A44-4810-BE8C-55AE9485173A-2687-0000020ADB92134E_zpsd1181653.jpg

107553D5-52CA-4A64-B308-AE800B2267AB-2687-0000020AC5C9C8E0_zps69ebad4f.jpg

Last edited:
Nice... Bigeasygator! I ordered a Biki + HC 4800 bag in CB the other day. Ship date is July 02. I'm excited about it no doubt. I am currently running the standared TL2 in MC. Which I really like has well so it makes the waiting alittle easier. I already have 2 mid size and 1 large belt pocket and a grabit with a few other accessories. The biggest decision I had to make was CB or Foilage. Will have to see now the MC accessories will look on CB. Guess I don't care to much in making a fashion statement. I did receive my Mega tarp, Annex, and small stove a couple of weeks ago. Now with all the new snow here Colorado have to get out and try it out. Know did I mention the new bivy in Multicam. Who says Christmas comes but once a year? Enjoy your pack brother, nice pick.

Tom

slim9300

WKR
OP, how tight did you have the hip belt?

Would you say he has the proper amount of padding wrapping around to the front?

It's right. I bet with a heavy load and the belt synced up all the way, he would only be a few inches from running out of "slack." This would be ideal.

It appears his belt is just fitting, not squeezing. (ie. loose)

Will, keep in mind that Kifaru packs are somewhat unique in the design of the hip belts and how they are designed to function. Have you watched the fitment videos on YouTube put out by Kifaru Tube?

123 4/8 P&Y

Lil-Rokslider
Have you watched the fitment videos on YouTube put out by Kifaru Tube?

I was just looking at them but I didn't see anything on belt length. Which video in particular should I look at? I'm worried I'm going to be in between sizes and the first thing I want to check when mine shows up is the belt fit. Except I don't really know how it should fit. :)

dotman

WKR
I was just looking at them but I didn't see anything on belt length. Which video in particular should I look at? I'm worried I'm going to be in between sizes and the first thing I want to check when mine shows up is the belt fit. Except I don't really know how it should fit. :)

Squeeze your guts out tight :). Seriously that tight.