My Largest Ever and First Buck in Wisco

Sawbucks

FNG
Nice buck! I have been hunting in Wisconsin for 20 years and up until this year that would have been my biggest!

Congrats on a great buck! Judging from the trail cam pics and comparing him to typical deer around me (SNY) I would age him at 3.5. I also took a big 8 pt this season and thought he had to be at least 4.5 based on the rack but was unsure because of a smaller body. Well, aged his jaw and he turned out to be 3.5! Gotta always go off body size before antler size I've learned they can surprise ya!

As for age I would give him mid to high 120s. Congrats again!

Khasburgh

FNG
Nice buck! I would think he would score in the low 120s, with the mass at his bases he is an older buck.

The euro process was interesting; I used a light boil with straight water for 2 hours at time, and it took 3 soaks with removing additional material after each bath. Finished with a hydrogen peroxide soak for 48 hours. Even managed to get my wife in on the fun...
I can only imagine what my wife would say if I asked her to help with my next euro mount...

Congrats on the stud deer!

Great buck!
going off the trail cam pics i would put him at a 3.5yr old. not much for shoulder development...just doesnt seem like full skeletal structure like a 4yr old would have. Judging age off antler mass isnt very reliable.

BUT judging by the trees...and up northern wisconsin...they dont have a lot to eat up there so he could just be a smaller bodied not fully developed yet.

I would put him between 125-130".

Very nice Buck. I'm not an expert, but I've shot a lot whitetail deer and had a few shoulder mounts and many Euro mounts. I've talked to the Taxidermist about each one. Based on your deer's size and rack and comparing to the deer I've shot in Minnesota...I'd say 3.5 to 4.5 years old maximum and high 120's to low 130's.