My last minute meat buck

TravisIN

WKR
Here a quick video of my last minute buck for this year. Had some dandy’s I was chasing all year but I was about out of time so I decided to add meat to the freezer. The main reason I pass deer like this all year and hunt bigger deer is to keep me hunting. Tagging out early isn’t all it’s cracked up to be .

2020 Indiana Deer Hunting-Late Season Buck-Self Filmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYSKIER

WKR
Congrats TravisIN, I was targeting the largest spike I'd ever seen as my meat but at year end but sadly I ran out of time as NY closed on the 22nd. Wouldn't you know it I saw him running around my yard just about every other day once the season closed

sont5413

Lil-Rokslider
Nice. Could be seeing it wrong, but did that deer duck down before the arrow hit? I'm new to bowhunting.

Jhoff041

FNG
Awesome video man! Are you hunting private or public? I'm in central Indiana trying to expand into some public lands don't have a clue where to go

OP
TravisIN

TravisIN

WKR
Awesome video man! Are you hunting private or public? I'm in central Indiana trying to expand into some public lands don't have a clue where to go

Shoot me a pm and we’ll talk

OP
TravisIN

TravisIN

WKR
Nice. Could be seeing it wrong, but did that deer duck down before the arrow hit? I'm new to bowhunting.
maybe a fuzz The arrow is in him here and he is just now loading up His legs
f1e121bca9e74875e9670da937876fc7.jpg