My list

keep

Lil-Rokslider
I'm heading on a goat hunt in BC come Aug and think I have my list complete. I have it in an excel file but can't figure out how to upload it. I'd like some of the more experienced backcountry guys to look it over and see where to trim it or add to it.
Can anyone tell me how to load it?

OP
keep

keep

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks man, I miss most all of you guys. I just needed some time away from the D bags seems like there are plenty as of late. I've been kicking around getting back on selectively.

Curtis C

WKR
It is going to have to be saved as an image before it can be uploaded here. If you are using Windows 7 you should have or can get a snipping tool which allows you to capture your screen as an image. I did a quick search and it looks like they are available for other OS's also.

If you are using a file sharing site you could post a link to the file which will allow others to open it if they have Excel or similar. Similar to posting pics from photobucket

C

Curtis C

WKR
untitled.JPG

For this one I just high-lighted and copied the section of the spreadsheet I wanted to share. Then paste it into Paint, "save as", choose "jpeg". Save and then you have an image of the sheet in your pictures.