WTB My Meopta B1 12x50 where stolen

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Found, Thank God!

Ok guys, Yes I found this am in a place not sure how they got there. A part of the house I do not use them. As I said, my wife has been gone due to a family medical situation. In talking with her last night she did not think they were stolen. But I remembered leaving them on the porch and felt in my gut they were gone. She was right. I was shocked when I came across them. Shocked in good way obviously. Sorry I jumped the gun. It has been a bit of a tough week and that was what I thought a real blow to think someone stole my binos.

Sorry to the replacement fedex guy I thought had stolen them.

Thanks to those of you who contacted me and posted in this thread. As it turned out all is good. Wife returning soon so better days ahead. Thanks to all. Have a great rest of your week.

Sincerely, 280

Last edited:

AGPank

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any chance you had them registered with a serial number? Report to police and they will watch pawn shops. Watch eBay and OfferUp locally. Sorry this happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thank you guys for the kind words and offers and advice. I do appreciate it. Also the member that offered his Sig's to me. Just not what I am after. Thanks thp for your offer as well.

The older B1's were a bit heavy but in great shape with the orig. box and paperwork. And the price was great on a tight budget. So they really fit the bill and the more I looked through them the more I appreciated how good they were. Maybe not Swaro good. But darn good at a fraction on the cost. It hurt to loose have them taken.

My wife has been gone on family health related issues. I told her tonite . She thought I must of put them somewhere. Nope, they are gone. I can feel it.