My name is Derek and I'm a Rokslide addict

grizz1971

FNG
I figured it was a new year and time to stop lurking on here and create an account. My wife already thinks I spend too much time on here, wait until I tell what I did! Thanks from southcentral Montana, nestled somewhere between the Crazy Mountains and the Absaroka Beartooth Mountains

Welcome. My name is Taylor and I'm a Rokslide addict as well. My wife let's me know that I spend too much time on Rokslide as well. Don't worry, you are not alone!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I too am a Rokslide addict. And it doesn't help a bit that I get paid for it. Here it is Friday night and wife wants me to watch "America's got talent" and I'm sneaking on to Rokslide.

New Reality Show- America's Got Rokslide

- featuring out door enthusists from all over the world
- competing for the person with the most time spent on the RS Website
- bonus points for posting, sharing
- extra bonus points for commenting on EVERY forum
- automatic winner for commenting on every single thread ever

rbljack

WKR
Thank god there is a support group. My name is Rob, and I'm a Rokslide addict. Ive been told the cure is to post more content and buy/sell more stuff in the classifieds....or something like that.

Funny that my wife just walked in and said I have jobs to do...but im on here instead!

Y2JJ

FNG
My name is also Derek and I’m quite a bit lighter in my pockets because of those damn classifieds. Complaining but not complaining.