My newest buck

Spartan

FNG
99FD3BC2-1E5A-4612-B99D-24D65EB7553E.jpegMy most recent buck recently got finished at the taxidermist. I’m really proud of this one and wanted to share it, as it’s likely the last I’ll be able to shoot for a long time. Being in college out of state doesn’t help my hunting time.

midwestkilla

Lil-Rokslider
As I went through college out of state as well, get to know people and you’d be surprised how many opportunities arise from friendship and kindness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Spartan

Spartan

FNG
As I went through college out of state as well, get to know people and you’d be surprised how many opportunities arise from friendship and kindness!

That’s good advice! Now that the restrictions on university events are easing up I am finally starting to meet other hunters. Hopefully I’ll find some new hunting buddies too. :)

midwestkilla

Lil-Rokslider
That’s good advice! Now that the restrictions on university events are easing up I am finally starting to meet other hunters. Hopefully I’ll find some new hunting buddies too. :)

where are you going to college?

eamyrick

WKR
Great buck. Some advise I could give is that looking back I don’t really cherish the late nights out and hangovers and regret not camping and hunting more. I have 2 boys now and a full time job and make time to go now and have 300% less time than I had in college (graduated in 3 1/2 years and had a job the whole time). You will make time for what’s important.

OP
Spartan

Spartan

FNG
where are you going to college?

I’m a Texan going to school at Oklahoma State University. I’m here because it’s a good Ag school with a Veterinary program.

midwestkilla

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a Texan going to school at Oklahoma State University. I’m here because it’s a good Ag school with a Veterinary program.

You’ll find plenty of good outdoor opportunities, be smart and follow your passion of hunting! best wishes, god bless

OP
Spartan

Spartan

FNG
Great buck. Some advise I could give is that looking back I don’t really cherish the late nights out and hangovers and regret not camping and hunting more. I have 2 boys now and a full time job and make time to go now and have 300% less time than I had in college (graduated in 3 1/2 years and had a job the whole time). You will make time for what’s important.

I needed this advice. Because I plan to go to Vet school, I’m somewhat of a workaholic and am very paranoid about my grades. To (sort of) quote a line from the Good The Bad And The Ugly, I work for a living but I kill myself working. :) You are right. I won’t remember my grades, but I will remember the time I spent in the outdoors. Thank you. :) I hope you and your family are doing well.