My pack choice

Well after much research I have found my new pack. Thanks to everyone on here for your help! I have learned a lot.

Here is what I am looking at. From what I can look at a new duplex frame. (I was going to get used but I like having a warranty). I am looking at the hill people c25m and the highland range bag for my pack bags that will attach to my frame. Has anyone used this combo or have a better idea for one? Thanks!

sneek-ee

WKR
if you get a used Kifaru, they'll still warranty it for you. (even though you probably wont need it)
Better pick one up with all the ones for sale now!

dotman

WKR
Kifaru warranty is lifetime of product no matter who owns it or how many have owned it.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
WB21, with all the nearly new Kifaru Packs for sale, you can't go wrong. And as already mentioned, warranty stays with the pack.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stay length to get load lifters at correct angle to do their job....I would say generally 5'10 or taller go 26"..

luke moffat

Super Moderator
I go with 26" stays on all my packs, I'm 5'9 and you can always dial down too much lift with the adjustments on a Kifaru pack if the stays are too high. The same can't be said if your stays are too short. :D

Also PM sent your way.....

OP
WyoBowhunter21
Has anyone use the xpg ultralight tent from cabelas? I got one for Christmas for the girlfriend and well I gotta use it. She took a lot of time and research to find something I would like. So anyone use it and like it. So far it looks like a good tent.

dotman

WKR
Might want to start a new thread, I've never used one but it will probably draw others in if it is dedicated to the tent.