My setup is finally complete

Black eagle rampage 150 Spine 32"
Iron Will s100
Bowtech revolt x80 set a bit above 82lbs at 31 inches with performance mode on
Launching 720 grains at 262~ fps.
My shop ordered the 150 Spine even though I originally planned on going with a 200 spine setup but after some super strict tuning these things fly true out to 100
My main question is how overspined am I? I figure I am a bit but looking at black eagles spine chart it says I should be good to go.

Attachments

• 20220611_101838.jpg
    20220611_101838.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 36
qSpine says you're stiffer than "optimal", but spine calculators/charts just give recommended starting points not set-in-stone requirements for good arrow flight. Like Rob said, if it tunes it tunes...no need to mess with it if it's working.

Bow inputs: 340 fps IBO, 82# DW, 31" DL, 33" ATA, 6.5" BH, 80% LO
Arrow inputs: 32" C2C, 180 gr front weight, 28 gr rear weight
Screenshot_20220611-132417_qSpine.jpg

OP
Oregonbred
what are you hunting?
Anything that I can acquire tags for. But this is mainly an elk arrow that might meet the unfortunate deer I find while looking for elk. I made this setup solely for elk and to keep in the back incase I ever get around to a moose hunt or something of similar size. I didn't intend on it being used for much smaller but this year I will be hunting pronghorn, deer, and elk. Not quite what I wanted for a speed goat but not much I can do now.

Super 91

Lil-Rokslider
It's hard to say how much overspined you may be, but if you are able to get it to tune well who cares, right? I most ALWAYS opt for a stiffer spine than the charts call for. And with a bow that is in good tune and halfway decent form, I have no issues getting my stiff arrows to tune well. I bought some GT Airstrikes the other day and according to the tune charts a 340 spine was just fine for my 70 pound Mach 1 at my draw length. Guess what? They won't tune and have a horrible horizontal tear through paper. Too weak. Put the same arrow through my 60 pound bow and guess what? It shoots a bullet hole. So I ordered some 250 spine shafts to play with as well. I normally shoot a 200 spine Kinetic and it tunes like a dream, so yeah, I'd much rather have a stiff arrow than too weak.