My tent!!

Devildogg

FNG
70060430-B035-438A-AD24-897C1E491199.jpeg
This is my 4 season tent. It has stood up in some tremendous winds. It is insulated but needs waterproofing. Very comfortable but it’s huge and pretty heavy when I have it stuffed in the bag. Two people would fit comfortably on cots. You be packing this anywhere. They are very reasonably price too.

Mountain_Life

Lil-Rokslider
Toss a tarp over the top and use bunjee cords to hold it down to the hubs. Set it on another tarp and roll the snow flaps under the tarp with the excess tarp and secure with spring loaded clamps. That keeps the heaviest rain out and also the bugs.

Just make sure to roll it under, not over your tarp or the water running down the side will run right into the tent.

Djacker

WKR
I used the fatfish 9416I this past season on 2 hunts, worked great. Stood up to high winds and a foot of snow. Probably going to sell the wall tent now.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Seam seal the seams and forget messing with a flapping tarp.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Seeknelk

WKR
I've used mine like that also. But when the sun comes out and it's hotter than blazes inside, you open the doors for the night breeze and bugs come in🤣. I've used it in spring fringe season , cold nights but hot spells in day. Was comfy otherwise. Smelled a bit fishy tho 😂

I’ve seen a few people set those up at a base camp. I can’t imagine humping it very far 😉

Semper Fi