My wife is too good to me

87TT

WKR
My wife is always supported me hunting and fishing. She was after me at Christmas and my birthday (two weeks ago) for ideas on what to get me. I always usually just get something if I want it. About a week ago I saw a video and the guy was shooting his bow. Sooooooo.......... I commented to the wife that I had been looking at these but couldn't get myself to commit. Well she bought it and the UPS guy just dropped it off.
KIMG0167.JPG

I shot a couple of dozen arrows into it and think I'm going to love it. Heavy but don't plan on taking it too far. Arrows needed two hands to remove but I didn't have to stand on it. Easier than if you hit the body on my mini elk.

Last edited:

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
My wife is always supported me hunting and fishing. She was after me at Christmas and my birthday (two weeks ago) for ideas on what to get me. I always usually just get something if I want it. About a week ago I saw a video and the guy was shooting his bow. Sooooooo.......... I commented to the wife that I had been looking at these but couldn't get myself to commit. Well she bought it and the UPS guy just dropped it off.

Pictures or it didnt happen.

Seriously though. Thats awesome and happy belated brithday!