Mystery Ranch 2019 vs 2020? Attachment point pics?

I’m looking to buy a mr daypack hunting lid to add to my sawtooth 45. It won’t fit on the 2019, which I think I have. But the only difference between the 19 and 20 are attachment points for the daypack lid. Can someone show me where these attachment points are located on the 2020 and what the look like? I’m trying to see if I can DIY a solution. I have looked at pics online and I can’t find these attachment points on the 20 that aren’t on the 19.

FMBandit

FNG
I just went through this. I couldn't figure out how to attach the lid pouch very well until I opened up on of the pockets and found the strap extenders with extra clips. You can see in the pictures there are small clip loops on the pack next to the frame/shoulder strap. Then I added a clip to the slip clap loop on the bottom front of the pack.IMG_5067.jpgIMG_5046.jpgIMG_5047.jpgIMG_5066.jpg

OP
TheBootBowhunting
Finally! Thanks, I’ve been zooming in on every sawtooth pic I could find trying to find these loops. I appreciate it!

FMBandit

FNG
No worries, glad to help. I'm really surprised these don't come with a little instruction booklet with the anchor points highlighted. I was about to return my lid until I bumbled into figuring it out.