Mystery ranch bag color

Mebe007

Lil-Rokslider
Any of yall mix and matched bag colors on your mystery ranch packs? I kind of kick myself for getting my bag in subalpine because all the used bags that pop up are foliage or coyote. Debating throwing a coyote bag on my subalpine frame/ belt

OP
M

Mebe007

Lil-Rokslider
lol thats where im kind of at. I have mix and match pockets as is, a coyote cabinet and guidelite frame, but all my guidelite mt stuff is subalpine but my forager pockets are foliage lol.

OP
M

Mebe007

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys . i guess my mind was if i ever decided to sell, matching would go quicker lol. pirce is king though

Cmor_15

FNG
Any of yall mix and matched bag colors on your mystery ranch packs? I kind of kick myself for getting my bag in subalpine because all the used bags that pop up are foliage or coyote. Debating throwing a coyote bag on my subalpine frame/ belt
I'm thinking as long as they function the way you want color doesn't matter. ;) but at the same time we all like the style point don't we. Lol

I was just pulling his pudd. I wasnt vulgar or cursing. It was just a joke.

After someone says something about you using vulgar language and your come back was “ I was just pulling his pudd”.

You are quite the troll. I would suggest you tone it down or you won’t be here long and this is one of the best forums I have come accross. Let’s keep it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk