Mystery Ranch Bino Harness questions

If anyone has the mystery ranch quick draw bino harness can you attach the gps or rangefinder pouch to the side of it? I called mystery ranch and they told me no but I saw a video of a guy at a show in the booth that had it set up that way. Could you also show me pictures of how they attach or any other type of set up you have on it if possible? Thank you in advance

OP
BigCountry344
So I got one but is there suppose to be this much space? Should I get the bigger one?

Attachments

• EB4C30E2-CE7F-4862-933F-180380D3E505.jpeg
    EB4C30E2-CE7F-4862-933F-180380D3E505.jpeg
    358.5 KB · Views: 54

buckwalleye

Lil-Rokslider
I have that harness and that picture is confusing me. I attach my range finder to the strap that goes around your chest. It works ok. Its kinda sloppy on there, i.e. strap is like 3/4 inch, going into a 1.5 inch belt loop on the rangefinder pouch. I should look into a better way to lash it on

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

morgan1h

Lil-Rokslider
I've been looking at this hanress as well, but curious to know of thoughts on how it would do for bowhunting. How much noise does the fabric make when rubbed, and is the magnetic closure loud?

waldo9190

Lil-Rokslider
I've been looking at this hanress as well, but curious to know of thoughts on how it would do for bowhunting. How much noise does the fabric make when rubbed, and is the magnetic closure loud?
I had one, and REALLY wanted to like it, because I've had great like with my other MR gear, but I ended up parting with it and moving to an AGC. I thought the magnetic clasp was too loud, and just couldn't quite get the fit where I wanted it (I'm a smaller guy, 5'5" & 140). That said, it had almost total coverage of my 8x42s which I really liked.