Sold Mystery ranch cabinet, guidelite frame with lg belt and Pinter bag only package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Used mystery ranch cabinet with guidelite frame lg belt used but in great condition. A couple minor scuffs but no holes etc. Plus a nwot Pintler bag. I put the pinlter on the frame once and packed it for a weekend hunting trip but it got canceled for a wildfire… I have since moved onto another pack that has taken the place of both of these so it’s time to find them a new home. Package deal $335 tyd lower 48 ———soldFBED1571-3B92-4B9E-BAE2-46969A1EFF2D.jpeg6ADFFEEF-60C9-42FB-B084-667BB814F6C1.jpeg53882998-E373-425B-A0A1-FBA4384B9BD7.jpeg85CF6D5A-AD23-492A-B298-FAEFFCD0D99C.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
Centralcoastca
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The only thing I’m really looking for right now is a long/wide 0 degree down bag like the stone glacier chilkoot. I’d be willing to throw some cash in on top if someone had the right bag like that. I’m mostly interested in selling to help fund the new sleeping bag but you can always ask the worst I can do is say no.

ffiivvee

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The only thing I’m really looking for right now is a long/wide 0 degree down bag like the stone glacier chilkoot. I’d be willing to throw some cash in on top if someone had the right bag like that. I’m mostly interested in selling to help fund the new sleeping bag but you can always ask the worst I can do is say no.

It's kind of like a sleeping bag! I've got a pair of Large Sitka Boreal bib pants that I have worn 6 times, two in the woods once I got in the stand and 4 times fly fishing under my waders in single degree temps. I don't use em and figured I'd try and flip em or sell them for something that I will actually get some use out of. I got them last year around this time so they're not the new fancy aerolite model

And yeah I figured I'd ask as like you said, the worst you can say is no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Centralcoastca
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's kind of like a sleeping bag! I've got a pair of Large Sitka Boreal bib pants that I have worn 6 times, two in the woods once I got in the stand and 4 times fly fishing under my waders in single degree temps. I don't use em and figured I'd try and flip em or sell them for something that I will actually get some use out of. I got them last year around this time so they're not the new fancy aerolite model

And yeah I figured I'd ask as like you said, the worst you can say is no.

Those look like real nice bibs but too small for me. I do appreciate you hitting me up though.

ffiivvee

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah no problem man. Like I said it was worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.