Mystery ranch discontinued veteran discount

RGARNER

Lil-Rokslider
I sold my MR and bought an Exo and could not be happier with it. Exo is one of the few pack makers out there that haven't resorted to selling in big box stores. Their customer service has been outstanding.

Nik

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered a few bags straight from them at 42% off using Expert Voice (Guidefitter also has the same discount).

There was a period where they knocked it down to 25% but it is back to the old rebate rate now. Stinks it doesn't work on their military line, but I won't be too picky with such a steep discount.

Ingo

Lil-Rokslider
I sold my MR and bought an Exo and could not be happier with it. Exo is one of the few pack makers out there that haven't resorted to selling in big box stores. Their customer service has been outstanding.
So if they're sold at Scheels or Sportsmans Warehouse they're not good packs anymore?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

KHNC

WKR
I'm Veteran and Mystery ranch is not available at all to me on expert voice.
Correct, I just checked mine as well. I am definitely checking the correct affiliation as well. MR is not on Expert Voice.

Military is available on Guidefitter for veterans. 42% for AD but only 10% for Veterans or Retired.

Last edited:

davidm21

FNG
Correct, I just checked mine as well. I am definitely checking the correct affiliation as well. MR is not on Expert Voice.

Military is available on Guidefitter for veterans. 42% for AD but only 10% for Veterans or Retired.
Here what I found out. I called ExpertVoice regarding why I don't have access to Hornady when I contacted Hornady and they said I should. ExpertVoice filled me in that some of their discounts groups are applied incorrectly, it's hit or miss. Honestly, for the discount ExpertVoice is offering I'd absolutely call them. In fact most of the major brands offer military discounts, so if you don't have access I wouldn't hesitate reaching out to their customer service department.

KHNC

WKR
Here what I found out. I called ExpertVoice regarding why I don't have access to Hornady when I contacted Hornady and they said I should. ExpertVoice filled me in that some of their discounts groups are applied incorrectly, it's hit or miss. Honestly, for the discount ExpertVoice is offering I'd absolutely call them. In fact most of the major brands offer military discounts, so if you don't have access I wouldn't hesitate reaching out to their customer service department.
Thanks for that info!

Kenny

sneaky

"DADDY"
You might want to check with ExpertVoice to make sure they have you in the right discount group. For AD, retired and veterans MR offers 4x what GF offers (that deep discount divide actually seems to follow for most products between the two). It’s quite substantial, enough to make MR packs almost 30-40% less than Kuiu and Stone Glacier with their discount. Same thing goes with Vortex, Steiner, Leica, Leuopold and the list goes on. The few discounts I’ve found that topped Expertvoice are a handful of other retailers that do OEM veteran/LE discounts like AAOptics (no taxes) for Vortex as well as EuroOptics for Vortex (they also provide a flat Mil discount for all their Brands).
Mystery Ranch doesn't even give me access on EV even though I have military affiliation as well as another affiliation on my profile.

sneaky

"DADDY"
If you are military or a first responder. No one in the business gives a discount like Stone Glacier!!! Incredible discount even better gear!!!
Sitka has a much better pro deal, but SG has better packs by far

dpdub

FNG
It appears Mystery Ranch has reduced their discount to 25% or less, but a couple times a year they bring back the 42% off