Mystery Ranch Guide Light MT Frame belt swap

maufic

FNG
I bought a Guide Light MT frame with an XL belt a few months ago and have been using it to get in shape by carrying loads on hikes and on the treadmill. Well I guess its been working because I think I need to drop down to a large belt. I really like the 5-pcs belt on the MT frame, but the only replacement belt I can find online is the Expedition Waistbelt. From the pictures I've seen this doesn't look like the 5-pcs belt I currently have on my pack. Are they the same belts or do I need to buy a new pack with a large belt to keep the same set-up? or can I by a 5-pcs belt in large?

Thanks in advance for the help.

They can definitely get you a belt. The only thing that sucks with mystery ranch now is they changed their belt sizing. Instead of having small, medium, large, extra large. Now they've combined them into three sizes small medium, medium large, and large extra large. I can't stand when companies do that but they did.

ghostrider272

Lil-Rokslider
Called Mystery Ranch and they sold me a Medium belt for my Large frame. Was around 35$ plus shipping. Easy swap out..