Mystery Ranch Gun Sling

BCBowtech

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone using the new Mystery Ranch Gun Sling that allows for rifle access without removing the pack and if so how do you feel about it?

Ram94

WKR
My hunting partner uses one and on rough terrain it seemed to constantly be falling out of the bottom "catch". Made for some dangerous situations trying to juggle his rifle while hopping across slippery creek boulders and blowdown. Maybe it wasn't setup quite right, I don't know.

I've been happy with the Kifaru Gun-Bearer. Haven't had it fall out yet in the 5 years I've been using it and very quick access without dropping pack.

d_bach

FNG
I was also looking at one as well as for my compound bow. I think I will look for something else instead.

It’s an interesting idea, but I too have seen poor reviews.
agree.... i have battled not getting one... i love the concept, seems like a great design, but people seem to not really like them.... i went with the kifaru instead and am no longer in the market for any sling, i like what i have and i have 2 of them.

i almost want to buy one to form my own opinion, but i just don't think it's necessary at this point