Mystery Ranch Hi-Dice pack, and NICE Frame, and a couple other packs ATS and TAG

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All gear condition is listed with post. Prices include shipping CONUS. If you live outside of the U.S. and buy gear you must pay all shipping costs. I will accept Paypal, please NO as GIFT. I will also accept money orders. Please PM me with questions, or description of gear you want to buy. When paying PP or MO please jot down what you bought so I can keep it straight. If you think I am way off on something PM me we can talk. I understand that sometimes we call dibs on gear and then a change in finances, buyer’s remorse; we know our wife will kill us if we buy it, or we find another piece of gear that better suits our needs comes up on the board. If you PM or call something and decide NOT to buy, please give me the courtesy of letting me know. I will remove gear that has been sold. Thanks for looking. All items come from a smoke free, pet free home, meaning no funky smells, and that it won’t be so covered in animal hair that you have to feed it and walk it when it gets to your door.

Mystery Ranch Gen II NICE frame in Coyote MED Yoke and Waist belt. Used in excellent shape.
Mystery Ranch Hi-dice pack used in excellent shape. I cut out the elastic in the bottom of the pack and a few of the Velcro tabs that I didn't use. The pack still has the radio pocket sewn into the interior. If you would like more pics let me know I will be happy to oblige.
NICE Pocket pair in GREY, Used but in like new condition, When I first visited MR back in the day they were making packs in grey. See the MR page for Basic specs. I have a few other pics for color comparison. MR Pack for color compare 3DAP is NOT included
Frame, Hi-Dice Pack and Pocket pair together $600 plus shipping to your location. (Weight and box size) I prefer M.O on this purchase.

ATS COBRA PACK Version 1 with MOLLE on inside of pack, like brand new in MC $$140.00 Shipped

TAG 3 DAP, in a Coyote Brown Used but great condition. I did notice a fray in one of the pals webbing but no other problems. $60 Shipped

Willy-D

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BUMP for a good guy.

I cannot believe this is still here!

I have the Hi-Dice pack also, (I thought it was a BIG HORN or LONGBOW) - it is a MEAT HAULER for me - with versatility.

I paid more for mine.

If a hunter/hiker doesn't grab it, you can always do ebay

~Will

Last edited: