Mystery ranch longbow waist belt replacement

Huntnfish89

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a lightly mystery ranch longbow pack last year and it has served me well so far, but I would like to get a small waist belt for it. I'm a slimmer guy 29-30" waist and the current one is just a touch large. It's not too bad as long when I am wearing a thicker jacket but anything lighter and it's not as as tight as I'd like it.

I checked the MR site and they only seem to have belts that work with the guide lite frame. This pack is on the nice frame, but an online search didnt turn anything up, unless I missed it.

I might send them an e mail tomorrow and inquired directly with them, but thought I might as on here first.
Thanks

OP
H

Huntnfish89

Lil-Rokslider
I gave them a call this morning and they informed me that what I am looking for is the contour waistbelt same as on some of their backpacking packs. They were extremely helpful and friendly.

On a side note. I also picked up a set of belt guides from ov innovations and boy is that a nice addition. I was on the fence about whether it would make a noticable difference, but after cinching it down the first time and my pack staying put I am a believer.