Mystery Ranch Marshal Questionsi

Hello all,

so spring of 2023 I am heading to Kodiak Island to partake in a 14 day grizz hunt where I and a buddy will be backpacking approx 10 -15 mi into the country.
we will be living out of our packs. My question is to any of yall that have used the marshal for long trips, is the marshal going to be large enough to carry all my gear? I'm planning on heading in light as possible. I'm no stanger to roughing it so I'm only packing an extra pair of clothes a bunch of socks water filtration, sleepsystem, and a shelter. everything else will be food, and a light day pack think the marshal will be up to it?

TIA

Bruce Culberson

Lil-Rokslider
The Marshall will be big enough to carry all the gear you'll need. Adding a full grizz cape on top of that might be more than you can fit/carry.

I haven't done any 14 days trips out of my marshall. But I can tell you for sure that you can fit everything you'll need in the pack. I can easily pack everything I need in it for a late season elk hunt no problem. I almost always run a metcalf since I'm not often carrying my whole camp.

OP
Da_Flyin_Bandaid
awesome, I have been leaning towards the Metcalf however I think I will buy the Marshall for this trip and then sell it/ trade it for the beartooth or the metcalf

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04