mystery ranch on sierra trading post

There are some great deals on MR terraframe packs on sierra trading post. These have the overload shelf system but they are not in their hunting line up so they cost a little less. would be great packs for someone who wants the meat shelf option but doesnt want to spend $400 . that terraframe 50 is almost identical to the pintler.

There are some great deals on MR terraframe packs on sierra trading post. These have the overload shelf system but they are not in their hunting line up so they cost a little less. would be great packs for someone who wants the meat shelf option but doesnt want to spend $400 . that terraframe 50 is almost identical to the pintler.

I need to buy another one. Not sure why anyone would by a Pintler when they could get the terraframe for 1/2 price tbh. These are excellent day packs or quick overnight packs.

OP
Huntindog45
I need to buy another one. Not sure why anyone would by a Pintler when they could get the terraframe for 1/2 price tbh. These are excellent day packs or quick overnight packs.
ehh the pintler has some nice features. and come on. camo matters (joking of course i think camo never matters.. )

EM_556

WKR
Awesome find! Thank you. I just picked one up myself. Basically the same, except lighter fabric and a tad bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoDak_23

FNG
I picked up a Terraframe 80 for $150 last week at my local Sierra (last one) bought a couple straps to use with my bow. Very excited to put it to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk