WTS/WTT Mystery Ranch Overload Pack

Tex68w

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have no need for the weapons or overload carrying capabilities of this pack any longer and I am looking to get a more traditional ruck for my hunting, hiking, shooting needs. This pack is in "extremely good" to like new condition. It has very little use and was NOT used on deployment. I found one spot inside of the main pack that looks like a mark from a Hi-Liter, shown in pics below. It's Coyote Tan in color, size Medium yoke, 3-ZIP design, it has BVS (Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system) on the NICE frame (triple fiberglass and carbon fiber stay supports both vertically and horizontally w/Futura harness). Pack build start date of 2/16 and Day Pack Lid build start date of 12/16.

I have an optional Day Pack lid ($95 msrp) and new Large Forager Pockets ($50 msrp) in Coyote that I can sell along with it for extra. Asking $500 shipped to the lower 48 for the pack, $50 for the Day Pack Lid, $30 for both Forager pockets, or $550 for all of it. I am not willing to split up and sell the lid or pockets separately until the pack sells first.

I might consider full/partial trades for MR Blackjack 80 or 6500, Hilleberg Red Label one, two or three man tents, Stone Glacier R3/Sky 5900, Sky 6400/6900/7900, Seek Outside Tipi's or Kifaru Tipi's, Marlin 1895 45-70 lever actions, or Gen 5 Glocks.

*** Day Pack Lid and the Forager pockets shown attached to the waist belt in the pics below are not included for the price of the pack alone, prices for those separately listed above.

SPECS:
Weight
7.8 lbs
Volume
2990 cu-in
Dimensions
28"x13.5"x12.5"
Frame System
NICE Frame
Harnessing Style
Framed

xhwMJoS.jpg